Specimens submitted to Cleveland Clinic Laboratories are triaged to one of our more than 15 subspecialty teams. These subspecialty teams are comprised of nationally- and internationally-renowned pathologists with high levels of diagnostic expertise in their specific field of pathology.
Each subspecialty service conducts a daily consensus review session of unique and challenging cases to leverage the diagnostic expertise of each team member. This subspecialty approach ensures that every examined specimen is reviewed by expert pathologists that are well-versed in the current standards of care in their subspecialties and aware of the clinical and therapeutic aspects of their diagnoses.
Request a Consultation
To request a consultation, please provide the following:
- Patient demographics (Full Name, DOB, Sex)
- Consultation request form
- Patient insurance and/or client billing information
- Name of physician requesting consultation
- Client/Facility information requesting consultation
- Supporting Documentation
- Cover Letter
- Pathology Report
- UPS, FedEx, DHL
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories
AP Consultative Services, L15
2119 E. 93rd Street
Cleveland, OH 44106
- U.S. Mail
For our U.S. Mailing address,
please click here.
Slides and Blocks
- Routine return of Slides and Blocks will be sent by UPS Ground.
- Expedited return services are available when a FedEx or UPS account are provided by the requester.
Local – 216.444.5755
Toll Free – 800.628.6816
Fax – 216.444.0460
Email – ClientServices@ccf.org