The Cardiovascular Pathology Service offers expertise in the evaluation and interpretation of diseases affecting the heart and its blood vessels for both pediatric and adult patients.
Our Cardiovascular Pathology Section has worked together with Cleveland Clinic’s internationally-renowned Cardiology and Cardiovascular programs for more than 30 years.
The Cardiovascular Pathology Consultation Service offers a full range of services:
- Diagnosis of
- Primary Cardiac Disease by Light
- Immunofluorescence & Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Heart Transplant Surveillance for Cellular and Antibody-Mediated Rejection
- Heart Valve Pathology
- Evaluation of
- Cardiac Conduction System
- Congenital Cardiovascular Malformations
- Implantable Cardiovascular Devices
- Vascular Pathology
- Acquired Heart Disease
Turnaround for most gastrointestinal cases is within 48 hours.
Our staff is available for consultation during any stage of diagnosis or treatment.
Flexible Billing Options
Options include third-party and client billing that can be customized to your needs.
Concise, in-depth reports are available for each consultation.