LAWSON: Affirm Collection and Transport KitEmail to a friend
Lawson Code: 360546
Please note: this item must be ordered through Lawson.
Used for the collection and transport of vaginal swabs for Trichomonas, Candida, and bacterial vaginosis by the AFFIRM probe test.
This kit is required for:
• Vaginal Pathogens DNA (VAGDNA)
Specimen Collection Instructions:
1. Prepare transport tube by breaking the ampule inside the reagent dropper and dispensing all fluid into the transport tube.
2. Collect sample from posterior fornix and side walls of vagina.
3. Place swab into the tube until the swab tip touches the bottom.
4. Break shaft at score line.
5. Cap tube for transport.
Transport time: 72 hours; room temperature.
Questions? Need Assistance?
Please contact Client Services by calling 800.628.6816 or by emailing ClientServices@ccf.org.