LAWSON: Culture & Sensitivity Urine Transport Kit (Sterile)Email to a friend
Lawson Code: 132197
Please note: this item must be ordered through Lawson.
The Culture & Sensitivity Urine Transport Kit is used for microbiology applications. Utilizing preserved urine transport tubes will help maintain bacterial colony counts during transport.
Included in this kit is the following:
– (1) urine transfer straw
– (1) 4mL plastic C&S preservative tube
This kit is preferred for:
• Urine Culture (URCUL)
Transfer urine specimen ≥4 ml from cup to tube using the transfer straw by following these instructions:
1. Open culture straw kit.
2. Submerge tip of transfer straw into urine specimen.
3. Push the gray top C&S preservative tube into the transfer straw.
4. Hold in position until flow stops. Fill to the line on tube.
5. Remove tube from straw.
6. Shake tube vigorously to mix the sample.
Transport at ambient temperature.
Questions? Need Assistance?
Please contact Client Services by calling 800.628.6816 or by emailing ClientServices@ccf.org.