LAWSON: Universal Transport Media (UTM) 3 mL – Regular-Tip Flocked SwabEmail to a friend
Lawson Code: 386421
Please note: this item must be ordered through Lawson.
Universal Transport Media (UTM) is shelf-stable for up to one year and can be stored at ambient temperature rather than refrigerated; however, once the specimen is inoculated, it must be refrigerated.
Included in this kit is the following:
– (1) regular-tip flocked collection swab
– (1) Universal Transport Media specimen transport tube
This container is required for:
• Herpes Simplex & Varicella DFA (DHSV, DVZV)
• Viral Culture (VADNA, VCMV, VENT, VHSV)
• Mycoplasma Ureaplasma culture on genital specimens (MYPLAS)
• Chlamydia Culture (CTRACH)
Maintains virus, chlamydia, mycoplasma, and ureaplasma.
Transport at 2-8°C.
Questions? Need Assistance?
Please contact Client Services by calling 800.628.6816 or by emailing ClientServices@ccf.org.