Pathology Subspecialty Consultative Services
Specimens submitted to Cleveland Clinic Laboratories are triaged to one of our more than 14 subspecialty teams who provide diagnostic services for all Cleveland Clinic patients. These teams are comprised of nationally- and internationally-renowned pathologists with high levels of diagnostic expertise in their specific field of pathology. Many of our staff members have attained leadership positions in their national professional societies and are widely recognized for their contributions to research and advancements in diagnostic pathology.
Each subspecialty service conducts a daily consensus review session of unique and challenging cases to leverage the diagnostic expertise of each team member. This subspecialty approach ensures that every examined specimen is reviewed by expert pathologists that are well-versed in the current standards of care in their subspecialties and aware of the clinical and therapeutic aspects of their diagnoses.
Request a Consultation
To request a consultation, please provide the following:
- Patient demographics (Full Name, DOB, Sex)
- A completed Pathology Consult Requisition
- Patient insurance and/or client billing information
- Name of physician requesting consultation
- Client/Facility information requesting consultation
- Supporting Documentation
- Cover Letter
- Pathology Report
- UPS, FedEx, DHL
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories
AP Consultative Services, L15
2119 E. 93rd Street
Cleveland, OH 44106
- U.S. Mail
For our U.S. Mailing address, click here.
Slides and Blocks
- Routine return of Slides and Blocks will be sent by UPS Ground.
- Expedited return services are available when a FedEx or UPS account are provided by the requester.
Local – 216.444.5755
Toll Free – 800.628.6816
Fax – 216.444.0460
Email – ClientServices@ccf.org