Pathology Subspecialty Consultative Services
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories offers second opinion pathology consultations for surgical pathology, cytology, and hematopathology cases.
Specimens submitted to Cleveland Clinic Laboratories are triaged to one of our subspecialty teams comprised of nationally- and internationally-renowned pathologists.
Many of our staff members have attained leadership positions in their national professional societies and are widely recognized for their contributions to research and advancements in diagnostic pathology.
Request a Consultation
To request a consultation, please provide the following:
- Patient demographics (Full Name, DOB, Sex)
- A completed Pathology Consult Requisition
- Patient insurance and/or client billing information
- Name of physician requesting consultation
- Client/Facility information requesting consultation
- Supporting Documentation
- Cover Letter
- Pathology Report
- UPS, FedEx, DHL
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories
AP Consultative Services, L15
2119 E. 93rd Street
Cleveland, OH 44106
- U.S. Mail
For our U.S. Mailing address, click here.
Slides and Blocks
- Routine return of Slides and Blocks will be sent by UPS Ground.
- Expedited return services are available when a FedEx or UPS account are provided by the requester.
Local – 216.444.5755
Toll Free – 800.628.6816
Fax – 216.444.0460
Email – ClientServices@ccf.org