Pathology Subspecialty Consultative Services
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories offers second opinion pathology consultations for surgical pathology, cytology, and hematopathology cases.
Specimens submitted to Cleveland Clinic Laboratories are triaged to one of our subspecialty teams comprised of nationally- and internationally-renowned pathologists.
Many of our staff members have attained leadership positions in their national professional societies and are widely recognized for their contributions to research and advancements in diagnostic pathology.
Request a Consultation
To request a consultation, please provide the following:
- Patient demographics (Full Name, DOB, Sex)
- A completed Pathology Consult Requisition
- Patient insurance and/or client billing information
- Name of physician requesting a consultation
- Client/Facility information requesting a consultation
- Supporting Documentation
- Cover Letter
- Pathology Report
- FedEx, UPS, DHL
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories
AP Consultative Services, L15
2119 E. 93rd Street
Cleveland, OH 44106
- U.S. Mail
View our U.S. Mailing address.
Slides and Blocks
- Routine return of Slides and Blocks will be sent by FedEx.
- Expedited return services are available when a FedEx or UPS account is provided by the requester.
Local – 216.444.5755
Toll-Free – 800.628.6816
Fax – 216.444.0460
Email – ClientServices@ccf.org