Cleveland Clinic Respiratory Virus Surveillance Statistics
Cleveland Clinic performs more than 10,000 tests for respiratory viruses per week across Northeast Ohio.
The Respiratory Virus Positivity Rate Report tracks the presence of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), influenza, and other respiratory viruses, including adenovirus, seasonal coronaviruses, human bocavirus, human metapneumovirus, parainfluenza, and rhinovirus/enterovirus in the Northeast Ohio community.
About the Data
- The height of the bars indicates the number of samples with the indicated respiratory pathogen detected.
- The height of the points/lines indicates the percent positivity.
- The dates at the bottom of each graph correspond to the end of the week for which the data is presented.
- Numbers are updated weekly.
The data include respiratory samples from the following Cleveland Clinic locations and are reported weekly to the US Centers for Disease Control as part of the National Respiratory and Enteric Virus Surveillance System (NREVSS):
- Main Campus – Cleveland, OH
- Akron General – Akron, OH
- Akron General Health & Wellness Center, Green – Uniontown, OH
- Akron General Health & Wellness Center, Stow – Stow, OH
- Akron General Lodi Hospital – Lodi, OH
- Avon Hospital – Avon, OH
- Brunswick Family Health Center – Brunswick, OH
- Euclid Hospital – Euclid, OH
- Fairview Hospital – Cleveland, OH
- Hillcrest Hospital – Mayfield Heights, OH
- Lakewood Family Health Center – Lakewood, OH
- Lutheran Hospital – Cleveland, OH
- Marymount Hospital – Garfield Heights, OH
- Medina Hospital – Medina, OH
- Mercy Hospital – Canton, OH
- South Pointe Hospital – Warrensville Heights, OH
- Twinsburg Family Health and Surgery Center – Twinsburg, OH